Enhancing access and rights
- Facilitate community-based monitoring of state supported schools, including ashram schools and encourage enrollment into high schools, especially PTGs.
- Community based monitoring of grade III and grade IV children at AWC to arrest malnutrition and exert community pressure on the health service providers for early response.
- organize traditional healers from the communities for conflict-free collection of medicinal plants but also reclaim their rights to develop community based medical treatment with the help of the Chhattisgarh State Medicinal Plant Board especially in absence of a robust alternative public health system.
- Enhance growth of traditional millets, pulses, vegetables, paddy for sustained and better nutritional intake.
- Identify and suggest suitable policy measures to secure educational, health and nutritional facilities for migrant women and children at their destination.