- Mobilization & organization of community people into groups and strengthening them through capacity building, exposure & opportunity
- Empowerment of women through formation of groups and involve them in the decision making process.
- Promotion of appropriate pro-poor land, water & water management practices leading to preservation and creation of resource based of the community.
- Enhancing the resource base and economic opportunities of the target group and developing strategies for promotion and sustainable livelihood options.
- Collaborating and coordinating approaches with the district administration, community based organizations, like minded NGOs & other resource agencies for proper and quality implementation of various activities in the operational areas.
- Networking with various district, state as well as national level NGOs & resource agencies for lobbying and advocacy for dissemination of information, influencing policies and collaboration.
- To develop as a resource center in a specific areas.