Vision, Mission & Goal
Dreaming of a just, fair, equitable & sustainable society where every body can live his life free and without any discrimination by fulfilling their basic necessities, enjoying their rights & discharging their duties.
KAJJS plays a role of a catalyst and adopts community participatory approach for advancing the cause of the vulnerable, creating opportunity and building up their capacity.
• To work towards a society whereby each member of the community lives in harmony and dignity with secure and conflict-free livelihood options and discrimination free access to basic entitlements such that their very survival is not threatened. Women and girls, especially, from each of these communities demand and live in a gender-based violence free society, exercising their economic, social and cultural rights.
• To work towards the empowerment of Kamar and Bhunjiya who dwell in the jungles adjoining the block and are still untouched with the society and suffering from the worst state of poverty.
• To organize and strengthen people’s organization of the most excluded communities at the block level to collectively challenge their exclusion
• To make the governance accountable to these excluded communities, including women and PWDs.
• To organize their women communities to address and seek justice against gender-based violence against them.
• To actively engage with the youth such that they become active citizens rather than aimlessly being drawn into anti-social activities.